Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

sometimes i just wish i could fly up in the sky, where i could see everything below me
and no one can see me
sometimes i wish i could stop being me,spoiling things that shouldn't be spoilt
sometimes how i wish i could have a time for myself to figure out what in the world is happening to myself
sometimes i wish i could stop the wars and make everything just as peacefull as everyone wanted to be
sometimes i wish i could make everyone likes me, but they couldn't because of variation.
sometimes, i just wish things would always get just okay, but somehow it will turn out to be a windy day.
and
somehow, i couldn't say what i wanted to say
i couldn't dream what i wanted to dream
i couldn't get what i desire
and i couldn't stop being me

forgiveness will slow things down

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for dropping comments ;)