Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

last breath

ntah lah, my life is getting miserable, miserable, miserable day by day. 
love life is no longer exist, i ruined everything. i know. and i beg thousands of apologies on what i've done to you. sorry. but i wont look back this time, that's for sure. everything will be history, i cant believe it ends just like that.
he doesn't deserve me, he deserves better. 
here is a song that i wrote for him, goodbye my great lover. 



i know i wouldnt say
'i love you anymore'
i know i would not
cry again


but there's something i know
something i must tell
and it's something that i want you to hear


that i miss you
i can never be happy without you 
in my life
but i have to 
say goodbye to you 
and hoping that everything will be just fine
but its not


im sorry i broke my promises
im sorry that you are hurt
and i know that you are much better
without me


and now you hate me
hate me so bad
but please hear me out
one last time


you've been pretty nice to me baby
and i've been the worst for you
that i never be by your side


but i miss you
i can never be happy without you in my life


i wish i dont have to 
say goodbye to you and hoping that everything will be just fine
everything will be just fine
with you.




oh and for those who doesnt know, i've never leave my friends at the back because of my boyfriend. that is so wrong, dont you ever dare, ever, to say those things to me. so now here, i prove to you guys out there, that i am not that kind of person who forgets her friends because of her boy friend. are you satisfied?

1 comment:

thank you for dropping comments ;)