Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

sayang, i love you.please dont leave me.

seriously i was like so fucking worried when you weren't here by my side

i search all over the place just for you

i called you so many times,but you didnt pick up my calls

i wad so fucking worried if something happen to you


what if someone has took you away from me??


i cant accept that


no.i'll not happen to me. so then i asked some people, who might know the right person who i could contact you and find you.


and yes, i was glad that i found you still save in the cab


handphone ku yang ku sangat sayang.


im so sorry that i've been very stressful lately and you are not being used properly and i know you feel abandoned but please forgive me. i'll not ignore you anymore. i love you so much.



(handphone tertinggal dalam cab. tu je cerita nya)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for dropping comments ;)